The International Leadership Network (ILN) is a Division 52 initiative spearheading the promotion of mutual exchange and collaboration for scholarship, research, education and training on global and diverse leadership. Read more about the ILN Background
1. Training and Development: Mutual exchange for training of psychologists between institutions of higher education.
2. Leadership Research: Cross-national research collaboration on Global and Diverse Leadership and Authenitc Leadership.
3. Leadership Training and Network Development: Symposia planned at international conferences with virtual access and webcasting to develop training opportunities for leadership development, and development of the network.
4. Pipeline Issues: Development of a younger generation of leaders using our division CONNECT and ECP committee.
5. Other Suggestions: Internationalize Curriculum Development. Blog to promote a dialogue on leadership training, research collaboration, or curriculum development. A Database of Leadership Success Stories. Compendium of psychologists in leadership roles. Identify Leadership dilemmas.