Division 52 Elections Open - Candidate Statements 2018
APA opened the ballots for the Divison Elections April 16, 2018. All voting Divison members should have received an email from APA to vote in the election. Division 52 is proud to announce its candidates for elected positions in the Division and to post their candidate statements.
Open positions for 2018 include:
- President Elect - Candidates - Brigitte Khoury, PhD; William Pfohl,PsyD (vote for one)
- MAL / VP for Engagement - Candidates - Lynette Bikos, PhD; Irene Lopez, PhD (vote for one)
- ECP Chair and Chair Elect - Candidates - Chair: LeAnn DeHoff, PhD; Chair Elect: Katelyn Poelker, PhD (vote for one; affirmation vote if bylaws changes accepted)
- Student Chair-Elect - Candidates - Ankita Nikalje, MS; Angelique Orr, MS (vote for one; election to be held separately after bylaws vote)
- Council Representative - Candidates - Luli Emmons, PhD; Neal Rubin, PhD, APPB (vote for one)